Pegs to Count Up Testimonial from Amberley Primary
“They LOVE building the pegs together to represent calculations and these have become a go to resource that the children will grab to help them when completing their work”
We have been working closely with the North Tyneside Learning Trust in the North East of England on an impact research project using our resources for numeracy, Pegs to Count Up.
In this clip, trust member Amberley Primary share their testimonial on how effective the resources have been to teach ages 3-7 years.
Play this video to hear the full testimonial:
Nexus design and supply high quality educational equipment and toys for schools and home learningBack to News
- Nexus exhibit at the Childcare & Education Expo
- Using Pegs to Count Up to Support Bar Modelling (Intervention to Support KS2 Learners Working Below the Expected Standard)
- An ideal teaching resource for pupil premium funding
- U-Fill there is a better way
- Introducing the Nexus Go trikes and bikes range
- Can children hold pens in the digital age?
- Do the iPad generation need to learn handwriting skills?
- Pegs to Catch-Up – Try our two month free trial
- Pegs to Count Up Testimonial from Amberley Primary
- Nexus Sustainable Educational Toys
- Pegs to Paper testimonial from Freemantle Community Academy
- Maths Remote Learning Videos for Ages 4-5
- Catch up funding for schools during COVID pandemic lockdown
- ‘Pegs to’ Range Early Years Monthly Webinars