Maths Remote Learning Videos for Ages 4-5
The staff at Freemantle Community Academy in Southampton have been kind enough to share with us some recorded material.
They have sent these recorded maths lessons to the parents of the aged 4-5 pupils to help with remote learning. Cathy and Sharon can be seen demonstrating our P2P Count Up board, alongside other maths resources.
Nexus design and supply high quality educational equipment and toys for schools and home learning.Back to News
- Can children hold pens in the digital age?
- Do the iPad generation need to learn handwriting skills?
- Pegs to Catch-Up – Try our two month free trial
- Pegs to Count Up Testimonial from Amberley Primary
- Nexus Sustainable Educational Toys
- Pegs to Paper testimonial from Freemantle Community Academy
- Maths Remote Learning Videos for Ages 4-5
- Catch up funding for schools during COVID pandemic lockdown