An ideal teaching resource for pupil premium funding
Pegs to Paper is a step-by-step, pre-handwriting system designed for ages 3-5 years, plus extension SEN activities for ages 5+ years, making it an ideal resource for pupil premium funding.
Pegs to Paper author Dr Angela Webb explains how to use the resources for step 1, 2 and 3 of the programmes for ages 3-5. Here you can watch three short video guides and download the work cards and instructions.
Pegs to Paper Step 1
Pegs to Paper Step 2
Pegs to Paper Step 3
Nexus are offering a free 60 day try before you buy
Simply register or log in to your Nexus account add to your basket and set up a purchase order and we will send you the kit to trail.
Nexus design and supply high quality educational equipment and toys for schools and home learning.Back to News
- Our Award-Winning U-fill!
- We’ve buddied up with Kids Against Plastic!
- Learn Play Nexus presents at the National Handwriting Association members day & AGM 2022
- Learn Play Nexus sponsors the Northern Ireland Eco Schools Green Flag Awards
- Nexus exhibit at the Childcare & Education Expo
- Using Pegs to Count Up to Support Bar Modelling (Intervention to Support KS2 Learners Working Below the Expected Standard)
- An ideal teaching resource for pupil premium funding
- U-Fill there is a better way
- Introducing the Nexus Go trikes and bikes range
- Can children hold pens in the digital age?
- Do the iPad generation need to learn handwriting skills?
- Pegs to Catch-Up – Try our two month free trial
- Pegs to Count Up Testimonial from Amberley Primary
- Nexus Sustainable Educational Toys
- Pegs to Paper testimonial from Freemantle Community Academy
- Maths Remote Learning Videos for Ages 4-5
- Catch up funding for schools during COVID pandemic lockdown
- ‘Pegs to’ Range Early Years Monthly Webinars