Go vehicle number 4: Balance Scooter. Ideal for teaching children balancing and cooperative play.
Each bike is numbered 1-8 with dice pips on its number plate. Includes an additional number plate sticker to allocate a parking bay. Challenging the children to match the numbers on the bikes to the numbers on the parking bays is a great way to develop subitizing skills for maths. For up to 1 rider aged 3+.
• Fatter wheels for safety and balancing
• Scooter will stand upright on flat surfaces
• Sturdy frame with seat
• Soft grip handle bars
• Wheels with high quality industrial bearings
• All parts replaceable
• Durable frame built to last
• Weight: 7.8kg
• Max weight capacity: 100kg
- Handle bar height: 66cm
- Foot plate height: 14cm
- Length: 88cm
- Width: 18cm