This assortment of beautifully crafted FSC wooden tools have been designed to add yet another dynamic to the ‘Pegs to’ range of resources. Using the bamboo rods included within the Pegs to Count Up resources, models and forms can be constructed by bolting and screwing them together.
Further develops key fine motor skills and provides a great introduction to using tools for little ones. Set includes 10 x double sided activity cards. These activity cards illustrate ideas on how to make models in conjunction with the other resources in the ‘Pegs to’ range. Click here to access virtual edition of the activity cards.
The complete set includes all of the components needed to create the models displayed on the work cards:
- 1 x Pegs to Construction toolkit including an assortment of nuts, bolts and tools.
- 10 x 10 x Colour wood pulp pegs
- 1 x 10 Colour peg pots
- 1 x Set of work cards
- 1 x Pegs to Count Up frame with 100 square foam pegboard plus bamboo number rods.
- 1 x Chalky Pastels
- 1 x Blackboard strips and tiles
- 2 x 25 hole foam linking pegboards